Health Care Agent Wallet Card
An Advance Health Care Directive names others to speak for you when you can’t speak for yourself. However, an Advance Health Care Directive won’t do any good if you are in an accident and first responders or medical personnel don’t know who you have named.
As our gift to the community, we have created a simple Health Care Agent Wallet Card.
- It is the same size as a business card.
- After you have signed your Advance Health Care Directive, print the names and phone numbers of your agents on the Health Care Agent Wallet Card.*
- You can keep your Health Care Agent Wallet Card in your wallet or with your cell phone, along with your driver’s license or other identification card.
- You can request up to four Health Care Agent Wallet Cards at no cost by completing the order form below.**
- We will mail the Health Care Agent Wallet Card(s) to your U.S. address. Please allow 14 business days for delivery.
* Please note that the Health Care Agent Wallet Card is NOT effective to name an agent; you must first complete an Advance Health Care Directive and then fill out the Health Care Agent Wallet Card. If you have not yet completed an Advance Health Care Directive, a free downloadable Advance Health Care Directive form is available here.
** If you would like larger quantities of Health Care Agent Wallet Cards to distribute to friends, family members, or your group or organization, please contact us. If you are in the South Bay area of Los Angeles, we’d love the opportunity to speak to your group about naming health care agents and other important estate planning topics. We’ll bring Health Care Agent Wallet Cards for your members, and plenty of extras for their friends and family members.
"*" indicates required fields