Angela Bellanca Klenk
Our family lost my dad to Parkinson’s Disease when I was 33 years old. Even with the proper estate plan in place, the months that followed his death were tough, especially for my mom. My wedding close to a year later was very bittersweet. Fast forward about 15 years . . . with three children, each with unique personalities and challenges, and an aging mom, I know all too well the meaning of the term “sandwich generation.” I share this with you to let you know that whatever worries you, I get it, and my goal is to take that worry away from you.
whatever worries you, I get it, and my goal is to take that worry away from you.
- 2017 – Founded Beach Cities Estate Law.
- 2013 – 2017 – Private Law Practice in the Beach Cities.
- 2006 – 2012 – Personal Advisor to former CEO of Fortune 500 Company (and to his Estate after his passing).
- 1999 – 2004 – Hoffman, Sabban & Watenmaker, APC, a boutique Trusts and Estates firm in West Los Angeles.
- 1994 – 1999 – O’Melveny & Myers, LLP – Los Angeles.
- The State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- South Bay Estate Planning Council
- South Bay Bar Association
- Torrance Area Chamber of Commerce
EducationUniversity of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) School of Law
- Juris Doctor (J.D.)1994
- Order of the Coif Honor Society (top 10% of graduating class)
- Editor and Business Manager of the UCLA Law Review
University of Notre Dame
- Bachelors of Business Administration (B.B.A.) in Marketing Management 1990
- Magna Cum Laude
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
Growing up, I was that kid who loved reading the rules on the inside of the board game lid to make sure that we were playing the game by the rules. Now, my love of knowing and explaining “the rules” provides direction, counsel, and real help to others in some of the most challenging times of their lives.
I love that my clients are able to share their deepest concerns and fears, and put their trust in me as we explore their options. I also love that most of my meetings end with a big hug.
I’ve been a lawyer since 1994. When my twin boys were born in 2004, I took an extended sabbatical from the law. In 2006 a very persuasive former client engaged me to serve as his personal legal advisor. After he passed away, I worked with his Trustee and other key advisors to settle his complex estate. I was fortunate to have the opportunity to stay connected to the legal community while spending time with my young children. I began practicing law again in 2012; as my practice grew, I established Beach Cities Estate Law in 2017.
When I am not helping clients, I, with my husband Kevin and our three children, are out and about in our community. I enjoy figure skating, cuddling with our two dogs, and volunteering as a Girl Scout leader and in my local parish community. I also can’t resist a good cheese plate and a nice glass of wine.