We’ve helped families like yours avoid worry, expense, and delay through properly constructed estate plans designed for the “what ifs” in life.
Are you wondering...
- Who will care for my children when I can't?
- Who will manage my assets?
- When (and how) should my children receive their inheritances?
- Will an inheritance help or harm my beneficiaries?
- How can I protect my child who has special needs?
- Do I need tax planning?
- Does my plan minimize the possibility of disputes among my beneficiaries?
- What is probate and why do I need to avoid it?
Our Estate Planning Process
We learn more about you, your loved ones, and your goals. Our comprehensive discussion will guide you through all of the decisions that need to be made to prepare a thorough estate plan.
Summary Of Estate Plan
We prepare and provide you with a detailed summary of your estate plan, written in plain English. You review the summary and make sure that it properly expresses your wishes. We can make adjustments to the plan if desired.
We prepare a complete plan, with the documents needed to protect you and your loved ones.
We meet to review and sign your estate planning documents, including any asset transfers that are part of your plan.